Edit Your Photos Easier and Faster with Lightroom Presets

By addinaf - 3:11:00 PM


I love to travel and take a lot of pictures whether with my camera or my phone (but mostly with my iPhone only). I always edit the photos on my phone and edit each of the photos one by one. Because of my habit to edit everything manually, it takes a lot of time and exhausting to rethink the edit all over again from scratch for each photo. That's why I have a bunch of photos unedited on my phone.

I've seen some of my friends using Lightroom preset to edit their photos. However, I haven't found a suitable preset for my personal preference and my photos to try using presets by myself just yet. Then, I got a chance to try some presets from 123presets.store, what I like about them is that they have a lot of presets options to choose from based on the theme and photos. So I can definitely find the one that I like from their collection!

These are some tips from me to choose the right presets for your photos:

#1 Photos collection
The first thing that you must consider before buying the preset is looking at your photos collection. What are your photos mostly about? For example, I mostly take outdoor photos in the mountain and or lake, and also in the city (Italian/European cities). This way you can save times by looking at the preview of the presets. 


#2 Original color tone
Meaning that based on the photos collection; what is the existing color tone from the original photos? For me, the mountain photos dominated with green (grass and trees) with a hint of yellow or warm tone, as well with the blue sky and the blue water from the lakes. The city photos that I have mostly leaned towards a warm tone because the cities in Italy usually have old buildings with yellow, cream, and/or cream tint. So, I would not choose the presets with the preview taken in the newer cities dominated with grey or darker blue color.

#3 Preferred color tone
After that, you can decide what kind of overall color tone that you prefer on your photos? For me personally, I would love to emphasize the original color tone for my outdoor photos. And have the warm-creamy-pinkish tone for the Italian cities' photos.

After quite some times to browse to their preset collections, I decided to buy these presets considering on the three steps I mentioned before:
For the outdoor photos: Landscape, Spring Vibes, Summer Breeze
For the city photos:  Italy, Paris Lady, Boho Glow, Mercury
Additional presets for the indoor photos, my cat's photos, etc: Flawless, Golden doodle, Creamy, Silk

The process is simple, I bought the presets and you can download the zipped folder immediately. I download them using my phone directly and add to my Lightroom file. After that, I can just copy and paste the presets' setting. Voila! You have your photos edited just like that!

The editing process is so much easier and faster compared to my previous manual method before (well, ofc!). If I still unsatisfied with the result, I can just adjust a little bit the light and or the color tone but the base is already there so I don't need that much time to edit my photos. Everything is ready in seconds. For your information, I added more than 200 photos to my Lightroom ready to edit with the presets right after I get these presets! Imagine if I need to edit each of them one by one.

These are some of the results from the presets that I mentioned before:
More vibrant and bright colors,
emphasizing the sun-light

The buildings' colors
become more vibrant and vivid!

Emphasizing the beautiful green color
of the trees and the lake
Look at the vibrant colors of the mountain
and the sheep!
Looks softer but vibrant at the same time

Really brighten up the overall vibe

Emphasizing the building's color and the sky

Suits the snowy situation photos,
looks clearer and brighter!

Soften the photo overall vibe and
somehow looks cleaner and warmer

Suitable the most for indoor photo

Emphasizing the color of my cat!

Soft and warm and brighten the overall colors

What do you think? Let me know what you think about them! I'm so excited to edit more photos with the presets and upload more photos on my Instagram (follow me too if you like! ^^)

I hope my story can help you to decide what kind of presets that suit your photos the most and even more you can buy the same presets from 123presets.store using my referral link which you can get up to 50% discount! You can click the link here and enjoy the discount! You can also apply code ADDINAF for 15% discount :)


I hope you like my tips and recommendation and see you to the next post! :)


Addina Faizati
Summer, 2021


Tools:
Camera iPhone 6
Camera iPhone 12 mini
Camera Canon EOS M10

Edit:
Lightroom mobile

PS: Photos taken, edited, and layout by me, please do not use them
as your own/commercial purpose unless you contact me first.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments