Faux Analog: Primavera a Milano

By addinaf - 7:19:00 PM

1
In the morning when I wake, and the sun is coming through
You fill my lungs with sweetness, and you fill my head with you
Can I take it to a morning where the fields are painted gold?
And the trees are filled with memories of the feelings never told?*

2
Visited a house of a sweet old man in Milan
He loves hiking, nature, and really talkative (despite my limited Italian)
He asked us to come to his small garden
And let us took a picture of it
This was my favorite

3
Everyday, every, everyday
With you, with you, with you
Everyday, every, everyday
With me, with me, with me

4
The sun and the flowers
Two of my favorite things
Il sole e i fiori
al Parco Sempione

5
Found this on my way to Duomo
This was really beautiful, she got a lot of attention
People stopped just to take a picture
Too pretty to ignored this full bloom

6
Attention to the details
Here I present you the details of the cherry blossoms
Pretty in pinkish and a glimpse of white
I almost missed my bus at that time (this was at the bus stop)
Pretty things that you find in an unexpected place

7
 Never know this beautiful shop before
Found this place in the hook of a crossroads nearby
Typical happy weekend with a beautiful weather
Sun, small alley, pretty shop, and flowers

8
Just a casual view
Right in front of my apartment
On my way to the metro station

9
A small yet pretty cafe
The bicycle and the shade took my attention the most
Not to forget the pretty-festive-flags decoration too

10
 This pretty full-bloom small shop in the neighbourhood
Somehow reminds me of another similar cafe nearby Porta Ticinese
Despite this shop sell bicycle-accessories, flowers,
and home decorations
I would like to go there again

11
 You're part-time lover and a full-time friend
The monkey on your back is the latest trend
I don't see what anyone can see
In anyone else, but you
***

12
 Tried his new lenses on me, 'cause why not
Parco Sempione has the best charm on the Spring-Summer
The small river and pond inside is my favorite
Just standing there and see the ducks, birds, and turtles
Wondering about nothing

13
Mandatory photo with pretty pink clouds behind
Just at the right time before they are all falling
Italy's sun sometimes could be so cruel
It could kills


Those, some of my photos collection from this Spring, this April to be exact. I tried to make it a bit analogue-ish as you see some grains and fade on it. I also a bit inspired by Call Me by Your Name movie vibe, as it was set in Italy (Spring/Summer), so I thought it will suit my photos the best. I kinda like it tho'! I use VSCO on my phone for the edit. Perhaps next time I will share the recipe for you. 

Anyway,  I anticipate the summer really soon, I know I can't bear the heat but I must, no? A lot of things to do this summer, still don't know where to go, will it going well, and so on. I'm not sure, but I'm a pretty optimist this time, I hope this positivity will remain the same and going stronger.
I become more comfortable with this city, tho'. 


My gloomy morning is fresh before I know it,
Because of your scent
****

Addina Faizati,
Milan 2018
Primavera

NB:
Bloom - The Paper Kites
** Everyday - Winner
*** Anyone Else but You - The Moldy Peaches
**** Air - Winner

Photo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13a : taken with iPhone 6s
Photo 7, 9, 10 : taken with Canon EOS M10
Photo 12, 13b : taken with Canon EOS 550D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments